excl. 20 % VAT
RaceME for the Dodge Cummins Diesel 6.7 (2010-2011)
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Removes the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or be plugged in)
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler without any trouble codes
- Late injection events (post inj) disabled for best economy
- Customizable injection timings for more economy and/or power
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires
- Tune engine with HP increases of up to 120HP in 3 stages 40/80/120hp
- Stage 0 has stock power without EGR/DPF and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- Free Internet updateable via our website with our newest software
- Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System Warning
Customers also purchased
Wrote by Brad B. on 12.09.2014
After much due diligence, I decided to do my deletes and install the RaceME tuner on my 2011 Ram Cummins. The truck is alive and running like it should now. Throttle response is incredible. I was getting close to 11 mpg before deletes and tuner. Now i\'m gettingclose to 16 and it is mostly city driving. I would get even better if I didn\'t have 33\" mud tires with a 4\" lift but i\'m very impressed. Updating and installation was very easy. The only problem I have is the update and installation times. Mine isn\'t close to what they advertise. I\'ve updated my tuner 3 times and each time has been 18 minutes. I\'ve gone back and forth trying to see what software I liked the best and I\'m most impressed with C. Installing the software is more like 5-7 minutes than the 2-3 minutes they claim. But all in all I would give this product a 5 star review and would recommend it to anybody! Customer service from Franz is also a plus. If you have any problems he will get back to you almost immediately via email! Thanks for the product RaceME!! Oh also the review with 1 star should be a 5, I think the person forgot to move his rating to 5 before posting.
Wrote by Brannon H. on 22.10.2013
Just installed the RaceMe for 2011 6.7 RAM and love it! Simple and does exactly what I wanted. SW 1 mode is great and next is to try SW 2 mode.
Wrote by Jay G. on 28.08.2013
Great product. Just works. Very fast downloads. Great support. At this price point, you can\'t beat it. Thanks!
Wrote by william a. on 28.06.2013
i am very happy with the raceme tuner on my 2010 dodge. it does everything advertised and runs very strong and smooth. great product, thank you raceme!